It is no secret that the pump is the heart of every hydraulic system. So why isn’t there a smart device for pump monitoring? We asked the same question and decided to change that. The PumpMD provides critical first alerts for your workhorse axial piston pumps. This cost-effective sensor pack allows you to scale across your fleet of pumps and manage PM schedules around real-time performance data.
Features & Benefits
- Measure important attributes of pump health from case drain (pressure and temperature).
- In-line sensing requires minimal amount of work for installation of units.
- Get instant notification when pump is operating out of spec via email or text.
- Case drain has been known as the holy grail for insights to pump health.
Getting Your PumpMD Connected
Using the IoT Assist: Our device setup tool that overcomes the complexities of connectivity and configuration.
- Free Download – Available to download on Apple Store and Android Market.
- Set Alarm Parameters – Set pressure and temperature alarm to receive an email or text when exceeded.
- Quickly Configure to Network – Input Wi-Fi network credentials to get device on the network.
- Get Devices into the IoT Data Experience – Automatically puts PumpMD into your specific IoT Data Experience dashboard for remote monitoring.
The Power of Our IoT Data Experience: Unlock near real-time, secure remote monitoring, and predictive analytics for your products. It’s the gasoline for your machine learning engine. Easily manage your service online.
- Near Real-Time Data – See up-to-the minute performance data from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Notifications – The ability to set notifications when assets are operating out of specification.
- Data Storage & Security – Review up to 6 months of historical trending data, and assurance that devices are receiving latest security and performance updates.
- Commissioning & Scaling – Simplified experience for bringing new sensing capabilities online.
Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC | M12 5Pin
Current Consumption: Max 250mA
Calibrated Pressure Range: 0-50 PSI
Calibrated Temperature Range: 100-175 °F
Accuracy of Calibrated Pressure Range: 1.25%
Accuracy of Calibrated Temperature Range: +/- 2.5 °F
Analog 0-10V Pressure Scale: -12.5 to 112.5 PSI
Analog 0-10V Temperature Scale: -21.875 to 196.875 °F | *Signal below 1V rounds to 0V and above 9V rounds to 10V
Radio: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n | Wi-Fi Channel 2.4GHz
Antenna: Built-in | Range: 20-30 ft.
Net Data Throughput: Up to 150Mbps of Data Rate
RF Output Power: Up to 20.5dBm
Storage Temperature: 0-175 °F
Operating Temperature: 0-175 °F
Operating Pressure: 0-100 PSI
Fluid Type: Mineral Based Hydraulic Fluids
Materials Used: Body – Aluminum 6061 – T6 | Top – Clear Polycarbonate
IP Rating: IP61
Sample Rate: Pressure: 10bit @ 1Hz | Temp: 10bit @ 2Hz
Data Push (To Webb App): Once Every Minute (Pressure and Temperature)
Information Security: HTTPS TLS v1.2 Encryption
Networking: Unique MAC Address
Software Updates: Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Updates
M12 Pin-Outs: Brown – Pin1/Supply in 24VDC | White – Pin2/Analog Out – 0-10VDC (Temp) | Blue – Pin3/Supply 0VDC | Grey – Pin5/Analog Out – 0-10VDC (Pressure)
Dimensional Drawings: Unit=Inches