IoT Diagnostics has introduced NEW First Aid Kits to make common hydraulic and fluid power applications smarter. Our First Aid Kits provide complete remote monitoring and predictive diagnostics for the essential pieces of your everyday production environment like power units and presses, and the fluid systems that drive peak performance. The First Aid Kit includes the sensors, industrial sensor gateway, our IoT Assist sensor configuration tool, and the IoT Data Experience to see near real-time data.
What We Monitor & Why We Monitor It:
- Fluid Density – Chances of oxidation and varnish can increase, and negative changes in your additive package can occur.
- Dielectric Constant – More specific measurement of the oils additive package health, and is an indicator of oil acidity.
- Fluid Viscosity – Understand if you have the correct fluid type based on your operating temperature and components.
- Fluid Temperature – Indication of increased friction, potential leaks, and heat exchanger efficiency.
Getting Your First Aid Kit Connected
Using the IoT Assist: Our device setup tool that overcomes the complexities of connectivity and configuration.
- Free Download – Available to download on Apple Store and Android Market.
- Configure Gateway with Correct Kit – Select and configure the DOC4 for the Kit in which it was packaged in.
- Quickly Configure to Network – Input Wi-Fi network credentials to get device on the network.
- Get Devices into the IoT Data Experience – Automatically puts Kit into your specific IoT Data Experience dashboard for remote monitoring.
The Power of Our IoT Data Experience: Unlock near real-time, secure remote monitoring, and predictive analytics for your products. It’s the gasoline for your machine learning engine. Easily manage your service online.
- Near Real-Time Data – See up-to-the minute performance data from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Notifications – The ability to set notifications when assets are operating out of specification.
- Data Storage & Security – Review up to 6 months of historical trending data, and assurance that devices are receiving latest security and performance updates.
- Commissioning & Scaling – Simplified experience for bringing new sensing capabilities online.
Devices Included In Your Kit
The DOC4 is a sensor gateway proprietary to IoT Diagnostics, for remote monitoring. Able to take in 4 analog or digital sensor inputs as well as both J1939 and RS485 inputs and push data to the cloud via Wi-Fi or Ethernet for diagnostic and predictive maintenance purposes.
The UNO POWER, power supply module is used to power the DOC4. Once powered, the DOC4 can then power all sensors included in the kit. (Included in Full Kit Purchase or If Specified).
The FPS2800B12C4 is a novel fluid property sensor that will directly and simultaneously measure the viscosity, density, dielectric constant, and temperature of fluids, with manifold. (Included in Full Kit Purchase or If Specified).
DOC4 Sensor Gateway Technical Data
Supply Voltage: 19-32VDC | Suggested VDC: 24V Nominal
Current Consumption: Max 250mA @ 24VDC | Without Sensors
Types: Wi-Fi & Ethernet
Radio: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n | Wi-Fi Channel 2.4GHz
Antenna: Built-in | Range: 20-30 ft.
Net Data Throughput: Up to 150Mbps of Data Rate
RF Output Power: Up to 20.5dBm
Data Push (To Webb App): Once Every Minute
Information Security: HTTPS TLS v1.2 Encryption
Networking: Unique MAC Address
Software Updates: Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Updates
Upper Electronics Case – Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene – Black
Lower Electronics Case – Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene – Black
IP Rating – IP50
Dimensional Drawings: Unit=Inches