DOC4 is an industrial data acquisition device turning brownfield equipment into industry 4.0 machines. Gather and push data from up to four field-scalable analog input signals to make predictive maintenance, alerting, and performance reporting simple and effective. With both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection on-board, you can begin remotely monitoring critical assets or processes quickly, and effectively for improved PM’s.
Features & Benefits
- Turn older equipment into self diagnostic industry 4.0 machines.
- Configure up to four analog sensor input signals in-field with app.
- Gather real-time sensor data within minutes of installation.
- Compact device measuring 5.63″ X 3.25″ X 1.15″.
Getting Your DOC4 Connected
Using the IoT Assist: Our device setup tool that overcomes the complexities of connectivity and configuration.
- Free Download – Available to download on Apple Store and Android Market.
- Configure DOC4 In-Field – Scale these analog signal inputs: Voltage: 0-10VDC | Current: 4-20mA | Discrete: 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 0-12VDC, 0-24VDC.
- Quickly Configure to Network – Input Wi-Fi network credentials to get device on the network.
- Get Devices into the IoT Data Experience – Automatically puts DOC4 into your specific IoT Data Experience dashboard for remote monitoring.
The Power of Our IoT Data Experience: Unlock near real-time, secure remote monitoring, and predictive analytics for your products. It’s the gasoline for your machine learning engine. Easily manage your service online. Free for the first year. $120/year per device after year one.
- Near Real-Time Data – See up-to-the minute performance data from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Notifications – The ability to set notifications when assets are operating out of specification.
- Data Storage & Security – Review up to 6 months of historical trending data, and assurance that devices are receiving latest security and performance updates.
- Commissioning & Scaling – Simplified experience for bringing new sensing capabilities online.
Supply Voltage: 19-32VDC | Suggested VDC: 24VDC Nominal
Current Consumption: Max 250mA | Without Sensors
Scalable Analog Sensor Input Signals
Discrete: 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 0-12VDC, 0-24VDC
Radio: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n | Wi-Fi Channel 2.4GHz
Antenna: Built-in | Range: 20-30 ft.
Net Data Throughput: Up to 150Mbps of Data Rate
RF Output Power: Up to 20.5dBm
Upper Electronics Case: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene – Black
Lower Electronics Case: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene – Black
IP Rating: IP50
Data Push (To Webb App): Once Every Minute
Information Security: HTTPS TLS v1.2 Encryption
Networking: Unique MAC Address
Software Updates: Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Updates
Dimensional Drawings: Unit=Inches